SVCC's Vision for Children
We view the primary responsibility of leading children to Christ and helping them grow as belonging to parents. Our children’s ministry aims at supporting the efforts of our parents, as well as reaching out to children who do not come from Christian homes.
- We have a nursery for infants and toddlers up to 2 years of age.
- Children’s Sunday School classes are held after our main service.
Sunday School Curriculum
- Answers Bible Curriculum (ABC) is a chronological presentation of the history and truths found in the Bible. The most important theme in all of Scripture - the redemption of fallen mankind by Jesus Christ - is gradually revealed throughout the Old Testament and brought into sharp focus in the New Testament.
- ABC takes students on the fascinating journey through the history of creation, sin, and redemption, stopping along the way to discuss important apologetics and historical events.
- All classes will be teaching the same lesson at an appropriate age level beginning a journey through the Bible in chronological order starting in Genesis and finishing in Revelation over the next 4 years.
- For additional information about the key concepts of ABC curriculum, input the following link into your browser: https://answersingenesis.org/sunday-school/abc/
If you are a member of SVCC, have a heart for children, and are interested in serving in the children's ministry please contact Jim Curtis, Children Ministries Coordinator